Monday 8 April 2013

Music Monday ♫

I thought I might share what I've been listening to over the past week, and if you guys have any suggestions for songs or artists you think I'd like, leave a comment below!

Sister Wife - Jojo (LIVE from the Fender Sessions)

I consider myself to be an avid JoJo fan and dedicated 'Leave' enthusiast, with soft spots also for Baby It's You, Disaster and Coming For You, but I really didn't think it could get much better than that. On discovering this little jam sesh, part of me thinks it has. I can't tell you how many times I've listened to this song over the past 7 days. Actually, I can, but the iTunes play count is embarrassingly high and something I should probably keep to myself. This is a cover of a song originally by Alex Winston, but I love this version so much more. Just when I thought I'd never love again, JoJo pulls through with this super catchy little ditty. Ten year old me is dying with happiness over rocking out to my girl again.

Fun fact: JoJo's full name is actually Joanna Noëlle Blagden Levesque.
I can understand why she decided to shorten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment