Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunny Sunday ☀

Today was a really nice, lazy, relaxing day (as my Sunday's usually are) so I thought it was a good opportunity to finally do an outfit post. I went out for brunch in the morning, where something happened that I will have to save for another post because it's just too big to get into here.... then I went and watched a hockey game, attempted a few hours' study at uni but didn't achieve much, and went to the market in the afternoon to get some fresh produce for the week. Now I'm curled up in bed with a giant bowl of watermelon, some greek yogurt and some tea which I've been drinking a lot of lately, wishing that Monday morning didn't have to come. ANYWAY, here's what I wore today!


(I should probably apologise for my total inability to take a good
photo ever but it's just something we all just have to accept)



Boots - K-Mart, Skirt - American Apparel (I think?),  Purple Shirt - Cotton On,
Cropped Jumper - Camberwell Market, Flower Crown - Trash for Cash Market


I hope everyone had a superior weekend and was far more productive in their academic endeavours than I was. If you ever have any suggestions for what you'd like to see on this blog, please let me know! My follower count has soared to a mighty 9 and i'm trying to not let it get to my head but I can't help but feel like I'm becoming internet famous on here so we'll see. Catch you on the flippety flop!



1 comment: